DVD High res
Important legal notice
This CJD educational video was taken from the DVD entitled "Confronting CJD & Other Prion Disorders". Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation, Inc. of Akron, Ohio, United States, is the copyright holder of the DVD and owns all rights, title and interest in the DVD. Any reproduction of the video and use other than for personal viewing, without the express written consent of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation, Inc., is prohibited.
NeuroPrion wishes to thank the CJD Foundation for permitting the diffusion of the DVD on the NeuroPrion website. This posting allows this CJD teaching tool to be readily available to European physicians and scientists, as well as to anyone else interested in knowing more about these diseases.
The project was conceptualized and funded by the Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation, Inc. of the United States, and supported by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It's adaptation to the web was conceptualized and funded by the NeuroPrion Network of Excellence.
The experts who contributed to the film
- Pierluigi Gambetti, MD National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center
- Stanley Prusiner, MD University of California, SF Nobel Laureate
- Richard Jahnson, MD, Johns Hopkins University
- Richard Knight, MD FRCP, UK National CJD Surveillance Unit
- Robert Will, MD FRCP, University of Edinburgh
- H. Branch Coslett, MD, University of Pennsylvania